NEW “Wanderlust” Cookbook
$AUD39.55 (excluding postage)
2021 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards* – Food Culture
Title of the Book: Wanderlust – By Nico Moretti
– National Winner (Australia) | C02 Category – International Cuisine
What people are saying:
I’ve made a few recipes from the Wanderlust book.
- Aperol Spritz Aperitivo – well received
- Nonna Stella’s Southern Italian Ragu & Pasta al Forno – demolished & already on the cards to make to take away for Fraser next month – great recipe to feed a large group.
- Crostata di Ricotta – even hubby who’s not a fan of cultured dairy ate this.
- Later that week my husband made the Spaghetti alla Carbonara – another thumbs up.
- Godhamba Roti – my husband said at the start after the first one which I didn’t get thin enough, This is the last time we try making roti. If these don’t work, we’re buying them. Thankfully they worked & we’ll be making these again LOL
- Sri Lankan Chicken Curry – magnificent was hubby’s response which is the highest rating he’s given of my recipes
- Tempered Green Beans with Coconut – nice & easy
- Pol Sambal – again nice & easy
- We were fortunate to have visited Sri Lanka and were gifted a coconut shredder device to make fresh grated coconut. I used 1/2 a coconut so I imagine I’ll be making more Sri Lankan dishes. Probably the Red Lentil Dahl as I’ve got red lentils in the pantry. And when I get round to finding pumpkin preserve, I’ll attempt the Love Cake.
Hey Nico, hope you and Belinda have settled back in the west after your time away?!
I just wanted to let you know that I regularly make your Mushroom Ragu and Risotto Fungi e Spinaci from the Italian Chapter of your “Wanderlust” Cookbook.
I’ve never been a fan of a thermo risotto, however, you have changed my mind! It really is easy and bloody delicious
Much love, Sue xxx
“Growing up surrounded by the aromas of heavenly dishes, from those wafting from my mother’s kitchen to those in my father’s Italian restaurant, I see food as a passion, a religion, a discovery, a journey and a fostering of love and good times with family and friends. But I have another passion that runs equally deep in my veins – travel.”
Wanderlust is Nico Moretti’s third cookbook. It’s a celebration of his favourite recipes, culinary secrets garnered and shared from cultures around the world. These recipes have been taught to students at Nico’s Cooking Passions Cooking School over the last 6 years and were all met with lip-smacking approval.
With recipes designed for both Thermomix users and Conventional users, this new cookbook is also a celebration of Nico’s 20 years of Thermomixing with the Thermomix methods included with the Conventional methods, so everyone can prepare them.
If you’ve been longing to hop on a plane to explore new countries and taste new foods, Wanderlust is the perfect chance to dust off your culinary passport. We hope this book will transport you off to far-away lands as it fills your home with the aromas of the world.
Here’s a sneak peak at the recipes that we will be travelling and discovering together across the 175 pages of beautifully photographed pages (by Tarsh Rawlins) in Wanderlust. Click on any of the Thumbnail Photos below for a full look at the photos.
WANDERLUST – THE COOKBOOK
CHAPTER ONE – ITALY
CHAPTER 2 – GREECE
CHAPTER 3 – ARABIC
CHAPTER 4 – MEXICO
CHAPTER 5 – THAILAND
CHAPTER SIX – SRI LANKA
CHAPTER SEVEN – FOOD TRUCK (The Rest of the World)
Thermomix & Conventional Methods Included
We have included not only Conventional Methods for the preparation of all the recipes but celebrate 20 years of my love affair with my Thermomixes with the inclusion of Thermomix Methods for all of them…of course!