NEW “Wanderlust” Cookbook
2021 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards* – Food Culture
Title of the Book: Wanderlust – By Nico Moretti
– National Winner (Australia) | C02 Category – International Cuisine
*Finals to be held in France in 2022
$AUD39.55 (excluding postage)
*The Gourmand World Cookbook and Wine Awards are often referred to as the “Oscars” of the food and wine world and is one of the major Food Culture events of the world.
Founded in 1995 by Edouard Cointreau, of the liqueur and cognacs family, the awards celebrate global cookbook and wine book publishing, and feature many world-renowned chef, photographers, wine writers and food writers each year.
As the Gourmand Award Jury indicates –
“The selection of the Gourmand Awards give an overview of the best around the world. The size of that universe is difficult to envision from individual countries. In total, we estimate there are now over 100,000 food and drink culture books and documents every year, in print or digital, free or paid, with or without ISBN. There were approximately 25.000 when we started 26 years ago, with much less digital or free. There is approximately 1% chance to be selected on this Gourmand Awards list!”
It is a real honour to have been nominated as one of the almost 1400 titles for Food Culture and 165 titles for Drink Culture from 227 countries and regions in this year’s awards, and I am truly humbled!
More details on the Gourmand International Cookbook Awards and a list of each of the category finalists can be found here: www.cookbookfair.com
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR COPIES OF “Wanderlust – The Cookbook”
Online from our website – Click Here
In Store at our Current Stockists* –
Kailis Bros Fish Market Scrumptious Reads
101 Oxford Street 92A Arthur Terrace
LEEDERVILLE WA 6007 RED HILL QLD 4059
(08) 9443 6300 (+61) 422 056 651
Fasten your seatbelts…delicious travel will soon be arriving!
*Please contact us for stockists in other state capitals.
What people are saying:
I’ve made a few recipes from the Wanderlust book.
- Aperol Spritz Aperitivo – well received
- Nonna Stella’s Southern Italian Ragu & Pasta al Forno – demolished & already on the cards to make to take away for Fraser next month – great recipe to feed a large group.
- Crostata di Ricotta – even hubby who’s not a fan of cultured dairy ate this.
- Later that week my husband made the Spaghetti alla Carbonara – another thumbs up.
- Godhamba Roti – my husband said at the start after the first one which I didn’t get thin enough, This is the last time we try making roti. If these don’t work, we’re buying them. Thankfully they worked & we’ll be making these again LOL
- Sri Lankan Chicken Curry – magnificent was hubby’s response which is the highest rating he’s given of my recipes
- Tempered Green Beans with Coconut – nice & easy
- Pol Sambal – again nice & easy
- We were fortunate to have visited Sri Lanka and were gifted a coconut shredder device to make fresh grated coconut. I used 1/2 a coconut so I imagine I’ll be making more Sri Lankan dishes. Probably the Red Lentil Dahl as I’ve got red lentils in the pantry. And when I get round to finding pumpkin preserve, I’ll attempt the Love Cake.
“Growing up surrounded by the aromas of heavenly dishes, from those wafting from my mother’s kitchen to those in my father’s Italian restaurant, I see food as a passion, a religion, a discovery, a journey and a fostering of love and good times with family and friends. But I have another passion that runs equally deep in my veins – travel.”
Wanderlust is Nico Moretti’s third cookbook. It’s a celebration of his favourite recipes, culinary secrets garnered and shared from cultures around the world. These recipes have been taught to students at Nico’s Cooking Passions Cooking School over the last 6 years and were all met with lip-smacking approval.
With recipes designed for both Thermomix users and Conventional users, this new cookbook is also a celebration of Nico’s 20 years of Thermomixing with the Thermomix methods included with the Conventional methods, so everyone can prepare them.
If you’ve been longing to hop on a plane to explore new countries and taste new foods, Wanderlust is the perfect chance to dust off your culinary passport. We hope this book will transport you off to far-away lands as it fills your home with the aromas of the world.
Here’s a sneak peak at the recipes that we will be travelling and discovering together across the 175 pages of beautifully photographed pages (by Tarsh Rawlins) in Wanderlust.
Buon appetito e buon viaggio! Be quick to order your copy now!