Terms and Conditions
Your places at a Cooking Passions class are secured upon receipt of your full payment or by using a valid Gift Voucher.
- Payment Options:
- Visa or Mastercard – Secure Credit card payments are processed by EWAY – one of the leading payment gateways in Australia. The payment form is submitted directly to the bank and the receipt will be emailed to you when the credit card is successfully charged. If you have any questions regarding using the Secure Payment form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Direct Deposit – Direct Deposit Payment Details:
- Account Name: Urban Provider
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank
- BSB: 066117
- Account Number: 10260424
- Description: Please include your Last Name and Class Date at the “Description Field”
- Visit the cooking school directly to pay by Cash or Credit Card
- Private Group Bookings (Minimum of 10 paid places) require a 50% Booking Deposit at the time of booking. Please contact us directly on 08 9228 0507 or email@example.com to arrange payments for your Private Group Booking.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Cancellations are non-refundable, however you are welcome to to send someone in your place.
- A booking may be transferred, to an existing scheduled class, if more than 21 days notice is provided. A $10.00 Administration Fee will be incurred when transferring a class.
- In the unlikely event that a class does not reach minimum numbers, or due to unforeseen exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date of the class or cancel. If this occurs, a refund of any class payments will be provided.
- Cooking Passions Gift Vouchers are issued with a 15 month expiry date. The expiry date is printed on each voucher.
- Third Party Gift Vouchers expiry dates vary. Please understand that you are bound by that companies Terms and Conditions.
Shipping Policy (Cookbooks)
Cooking Passions Cookbooks can be shipped to any residential address in Australia and overseas. Australian orders are dispatched using Australia ParcelPost, with delivery times dependant on Australia Post’s network.
Returns Policy (Cookbooks)
New items in resaleable condition may be returned within 14 days for a full refund. Notice of any issue with the product, and intent to return it, must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 5 days of receiving the product, We may pay or reimburse you the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us directly 08 9228 0507 or email@example.com should you require any further information on our Terms & Conditions.