Gourmet Vegetarian Passion
With most cuisine cultures offering up their own vegetarian specialties, join us on this "international vegetarian" class with vegetarian dishes inspired from China, Italy, Morocco and India.
This class is designed to present dishes that you can cater for your vegetarian friends & families, but also be proud to serve to your "non-vegetarians" guests.
The dishes to be presented in our newest Passion include :
- Mushroom San Choy Bau – a twist on the Chinese version of this dish with mushrooms sauteed up in Asian flavours and presented in lettuce cups.
- Involtini di Melanzane con Ricotta – slices of grilled eggplant stuffed with ricotta, basil and toasted pinenuts and served with a lightly spiced Tomato Sauce.
- Kseksou Bidawi (Seven Vegetable Moroccan Tagine) – a celebration dish served in Morocco with the number "7" being a very auspicious number in Moroccan culture.
- Red Lentil Indian Sambhar – it wouldn't be a vegetarian class without an Indian dish. This is a quick red lentil and vegetable curry from Southern India.
- Passionfruit Creme Brulee – after all of that healthy vegetarian fare, a decadent tangy, creamy dessert to finish the meal off!
- Friday, 5 July 2013, 11am - 4 places remaining - book
- Wednesday, 14 August 2013, 7pm - 3 places remaining - book
We cooked so many dishes, learnt so much and ate till I thought I would burst! I pity those people who missed out on the experience...Sarah F
4 places remaining - Book Now
3 places remaining - Book Now
6 places remaining - Book Now
8 places remaining - Book Now
7 places remaining - Book Now
- More upcoming classes